1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
Is anyone else in shock that it will be February 1st on Wednesday? Where did January even go?! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I’ve rounded up all of my favorite gift ideas. I’ve been on a blush kick lately, so naturally I was excited to find so many pretty pink and neutral items.
1. These sunglasses remind me of designer sunglasses for a fraction of the price ($60). I own a few pairs of sunglasses by this brand and love them!
2. I have and love these earrings. If you pink isn’t your favorite, they also come in lots of other gorgeous colors! You can shop them here.
3. These statement earrings are so pretty! I love the faux-marble and pops of pink.
4. If you’re a dog lover like myself, then you need this sweatshirt!
5. I ordered this shirt a few weeks ago and have already worn it multiple times. It’s perfect to wear for a more casual Valentine’s Day outfit but can also be worn year round.
6. This is another cute tee that would be so cute to wear for Valentine’s Day but can also be worn anytime.
7. This nude lip set is so pretty! The lip pencil it comes with is one of my all-time favorites. It’s a $55.50 value but you can get the set for just $42.50.
8. I’ve been looking for a pretty ivory bag to wear for Spring and this one tops my list. You certainly can’t beat the price — only $59.95!
9. I bought this taupe bag last month and wear it nearly every day. It’s the perfect size and such a gorgeous neutral color that goes with just about everything. I can’t believe it’s only $64.95! You can see a few of the outfits I styled it with here, here, here, and here.
10. This cozy sweatshirt is so perfect for Valentine’s Day! I would basically live in it during the weekends.
11. I love the matching sweatpants that go with the sweatshirt.
12. This cosmetics case is so cute! I would use it to carry lipsticks/glosses in my purse because it’s transparent, which makes it so much easier to quickly find what I’m looking for.
13. This ring dish would be great for storing jewelry or little odds and ends. I definitely need one because I’m always taking my earrings off when I’m halfway asleep and just throw them on my nightstand. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve almost vacuumed them up because they get knocked off when I’m grabbing my phone from my nightstand the next morning. Pssst…Colton, are you reading this? This would be the perfect gift. 😉
14. Because can you really ever have too many cute coffee mugs?
15. This mother-of-pearl heart watch would make such a gorgeous Valentine’s Day gift. The neutral band goes with everything and the rose gold and pearl is such a pretty combo.
16. I just bought these wedges and am obsessed! I can’t wait for it to warm up a little (sidenote: it’s supposed to be 80 degrees here next Wednesday!) so I can start wearing them. They’re available in three colors and also come in this style.
17. Pink sneakers? Yes please! They’re under $100 and available in 11 colors.
18. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know it’s no secret that I’m obsessed with these sneakers. My bump has really started to grow these past few weeks and I’m starting to feel pregnant, so I’ve been all about wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. I’ll definitely be wearing these comfy shoes non-stop for the next three months or so until baby arrives!
Thanks for stopping by!
Okay I would like one of everything!! Such a great roundup! Those sneakers and earrings! Love!
Oh man! This is a killer roundup! I love so many of your picks, including those Sincerely Jules tops and those nude/beige Nike sneaks!
I really need that I heart my dog sweater! it is so cute!
I so need a ring dish for my bathroom.
This is such a great list of gift ideas for Valentine's day! I love that super cute mug and those earrings are darling!
April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com
I just scooped up #15 and I think I need those pink Nike's!
Oh my gosh…that matching sweatshirt and sweatpants (#11) I need for my kids and my hubby to see and acknowledge!!! That would be the best gift for V Day!!!
Omg I love everything! The "if you love me let me sleep" sweatshirt is my favorite though!!
This is so cute. I love the lashes and lips shirt. That might be my next purchase 🙂
I love all of your picks especially those bags! Gorgeous! Jess at Just Jess
I want/need/love it all! Those sneakers have been catching my eye, I think I need those oatmeal ones!
Law of Fashion Blog
I NEED that I love my dog sweat shirt, amazing!
XX, Amy | Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins
I need that dog sweatshirt – so cute! I just got my wedges in the mail and I can't wait to wear them!
Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com
I love these picks so much!! Especially the sweatshirts
air max 90
tory burch outlet online
michael kors uk
cheap replica watches
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses wholesale
true religion outlet