Happy Wednesday! Today, I’m rounding up some of my most recent looks from Instagram. A lot of the items are under $50 and I’ve made sure to highlight them below. Also, there’s just one more day until early access to the biggest and best sale of the year — the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Eeeeek!
I’m sure at this point you’ve heard lots of bloggers talking about it and you might be wondering what the heck makes this sale so special. You know how most sales happen at the end of a season, so while you can score some great deals you can generally only wear the items for a short time before the weather changes? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale features brand new items for fall that are marked down for a limited time before the season even starts! I’m sharing a lot more information about the sale at the bottom of this post.
When is the sale? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts on July 21st and ends August 6th. Early access begins tomorrow, July 13th at 12:01 AM Pacific.
How can I get early access? You have to be a Nordstrom cardholder to shop the sale eight days early on July 13th! Learn more here.
When will you be posting about the sale? My first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post will go live bright and early tomorrow, July 13th! I’ll be sharing all of my favorite items that I think will sell out quickly, so be sure to come check it out. I’ll also be on Instastories tomorrow when I shop the sale in store so you can see what some of my favorite items look like in person. You can follow along here!
Here’s a round-up of all my posts from last year to give you an idea of what to expect:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: First Day of Early Access
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Hits & Misses
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Fall Shoe Favorites
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Sleeveless Shirtdress
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Favorites Under $50
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Hits & Misses (Part Two)
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Lace-up Sleeveless Sweater
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Instagram Roundup
- Make a list of items you’re hoping to purchase during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It’s such a big sale that it can be a little overwhelming if you don’t plan ahead! It also helps me stick to my budget so I don’t pick up items that I don’t really need. You can get a preview of some of the items that will be on sale in the catalog. Also check out some of my sale favorites from last year that will be returning this year below.
- The most popular items tend to sell out extremely fast (like within the first 24 hours), so I’d recommend purchasing your favorite items on the first day. Nordstrom does re-stock a lot of the items but they sell out even more quickly during the re-stock because so many people are waiting for the item at that point. Be sure to check out my blog post tomorrow to see my favorite items that I think will sell out fast!
- Nordstrom now offers in-store pick, so you can buy items online and pick them up that same day instead of having to wait for them to be delivered. I’ve been taking advantage of this now that I’m a mom and don’t always have time to try things on in store.
- Take advantage of Nordstrom’s free shipping and returns by shopping online in the comfort of your own home.
- Cardigans – The BP. one is my favorite and it’s marked down to $31.90! You can see last year’s version below.
- Boots/Booties – I love stocking up on boots for fall because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale always has such a great selection. Some of my favorite pairs from last year were by Vince Camuto, BP. and Steve Madden so be on a lookout for those brands!
- Handbags – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a great time to invest in a handbag. Kate Spade, Longchamp, Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, and Tory Burch are just a few of the designers that will have handbags included in the sale.
- Jeans – I always stock up on jeans during the sale, especially because it’s an item that I wear year round. Designer favorites like AG and Hudson will be available as well as more affordable brands like BP. and Articles of Society.
- Moto Jackets – I’m so excited that last year’s BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket is back and available in even more colors!