I’ve seen several bloggers post their 10 most popular items from the month recently and I’ve loved reading their posts and seeing what the items are. I thought I would share my top 10 most popular items from last month in case you love reading these posts as much as I do!
What do I mean when I say these were the top 10 favorite items? They’re the 10 items that you guys purchased the most during the month of April. Clearly you all have awesome taste because most of these items were my favorites as well! 😉
Let’s get started shall we…
10. Drawstring Chambray Shorts – $49.50, use code SUNNY to get 40% off this price! (true to size, wearing a small)
These shorts are seriously so comfy! They’re basically a socially acceptable pair of pajama bottoms to wear out of the house. Plus, they’re super cute!
9. Name Disc Necklace – $56.00
I wear this necklace with everything so it’s no surprise that it made the top 10! Colton bought it for me as an anniversary gift this past year and it has Scotlyn’s name on it. I often layer it with this choker and this necklace.
8. Golden Yellow Ruffle Cuff Top – $49.50, use code SUNNY to get 40% off this price! (runs slightly large, wearing a small)
I love that this golden yellow color is super popular right now because it’s just so pretty! I’m super picky about finding the perfect pretty color yellow. Some of the shades just look a little off to me but this one is a total win in my book. And how cute are the ruffle sleeves?
7. Rose Gold Fringe Earrings – $48.00
My friend Shannon referred to these earrings as chameleons. She said that they go with so many outfits and I have to agree! I wore them with six different outfits just last month!
6. Paperbag Tie Miniskirt – $60.00 (runs small, wearing a size 6 but fits more like a 4)
If I were to pick my favorite purchase from April, it would hands down be this skirt! I love everything about it from the fit, to the length, to the style, and the color. It’s just the perfect skirt for spring/summer and it can easily be dressed up or down.
5. Eyelet Split Neck Swing Top – on sale for $49.99, use code SUNNY to get an additional 40% off this price! (true to size, wearing a small)
I’m pretty much obsessed with every white eyelet top I see and this one was no exception. I love the eyelet pattern and the fact that it feels more like a tunic. As a heads up, you do have to wear a camisole (this one is on sale for $10!) underneath because it doesn’t have a lining.
4. Button Front Camisole – $35.00 (true to size, wearing a small)
I love this top so much that I bought it in a few different colors. It’s great for spring/summer and looks cute layered or by itself.
3. Long Linen Blend Cardigan – $68.00 (runs large, wearing an x-small)
I have this cardigan in three different colors and wear it regularly during spring and fall. It’s just really lightweight and comfy and comes in 11 colors!
2. Striped Stitched Sleeve Sweater – $64.50, use code SUNNY to get 40% off this price! (true to size, wearing a small)
This will sadly probably be the last sweater I purchase for a few months since summer is fast approaching and it’ll be 110+ degrees here on a regular basis once it hits. Lucky for those of you who live in cooler weather, this is a great lightweight sweater for summer nights! I’m wearing it as much as I can while we still have the occasional nice spring day.
1. Tank Shift Dress – $55.00 (true to size, wearing a small)
It’s definitely no shock to see that this tank shirt dress was your favorite item in April! It is seriously SO comfy and comes in 7 colors. If you’re still on the fence, just check out the reviews. It has 4.5/5 stars with 80+ reviews!
What was your favorite item this month? I’d love to hear in the comments below! Thanks so much for stopping by!