Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is just two days away! You know how most sales happen at the end of a season, so while you can score some great deals you can generally only wear the items for a short time before the weather changes? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale features brand new items for fall that are marked down for a limited time before the season even starts!
I’ve included some of my favorite items from the sale in the collage above. I’ve also included links to all of the items, but as a reminder, the items won’t be available to shop until the sale goes live. If you click on the links, the items will show that they’re sold out but they will be updated on Thursday. Keep reading to learn more about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and tips and tricks for shopping it below!
- Sole Society Fronto Faux Leather Tote
- Quay Australia French Kiss 55mm Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Herschel Supply Co. Strand Flight Satin Duffel Bag
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Raw Hem Skinny Jeans
- BLANKNYC The Madison Straight Leg Crop Jeans
- BP. Ripped High Waist Skinny Jeans
- Leith Boxy Cardigan
- Topshop Long Open Front Cardi
- BB Dakota Halley Jacket
- Thread & Supply Brandon Fleece Jacket
- Jeffrey Campbell Coma Stretch Bootie
- Steve Madden Carter Slingback Platform Sandal
- Steve Madden Rumbled Perforated Bootie
- BP. Tonya Open Toe Mule
- Marc Fisher LTD Valen Sandal
- When is the sale? Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts on July 12th. Public access begins on July 20th and ends on August 5th. Level 4 cardmembers get to pre-shop the sale in stores only on July 11th.
- How can I get early access? You have to be a Nordstrom cardholder to shop the sale eight days early on July 12th! Learn more here.
- When will you be posting about the sale? My first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post will go live bright and early on July 12th! I’ll be sharing all of my favorite items that I think will sell out quickly, so be sure to come check it out. I’ll also be on Instastories when I shop the sale in store so you can see what some of my favorite items look like in person and I’ll be doing a try-on session within the items I purchased when I get home. You can follow along here!
Tips & Tricks
- Make a list of items you’re hoping to purchase during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It’s such a big sale that it can be a little overwhelming if you don’t plan ahead! It also helps me stick to my budget so I don’t pick up items that I don’t really need. I generally like to stock up on lots of fall basics like denim, sweaters & cardigans, and boots/booties. I’ll be stocking up on fall clothing and shoes for Scottie this year as well! You can get a preview of some of the items that will be on sale in the catalog.
- The most popular items tend to sell out extremely fast (like within the first 24 hours), so I’d recommend purchasing your favorite items on the first day. Nordstrom does re-stock a lot of the items but they sell out even more quickly during the re-stock because so many people are waiting for the item at that point. I’ll be sure to post the items that I think will sell out quickly in my post on Thursday.
- Nordstrom offers in-store pick, so you can buy items online and pick them up that same day instead of having to wait for them to be delivered. I totally take advantage of this now that my hands are full with a toddler and I often don’t have time to go in store to try things on.
- Take advantage of Nordstrom’s free shipping and returns by shopping online in the comfort of your own home.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks for stopping by!