Is anyone else obsessed with reading top Amazon purchases recaps? I’ve already got a running list of things I never knew existed but now have sitting in my cart thanks to reading other bloggers’ recaps! Hopefully reading this book this month will help me realize how much of it I don’t actually need, lol.
I decided to compile my own list of Amazon favorites and broke it down by section. I shared why I love each item and will be doing an Instagram stories recap of everything tonight at 6pm MST. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items. Now lets get to it!
- Duovlo Artificial Peony Silk Flowers: I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these artificial peonies (especially for the price!) and actually have them in two rooms in my house because I love them so much. Amazon sells them in 20 different colors, I have “light pink” and “pure spring pink” but the light pink is my favorite!
- Nearly Natural Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, 6-Feet: I had been wanting a fiddle leaf fig tree forever but let’s just say my green thumb is lacking, so I opted for this artificial version instead. The leaves on it look much more natural than many other artificial ones I’ve seen and it’s under $100!
- Toddy Cold Brew System: I’m kind of cheating with this one because we’ve used and loved our Toddy for years now but we accidentally broke our glass decanter a few months ago and needed to order a replacement. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime because I don’t know what I would’ve done without it for more than a few days! If you like cold brew coffee, you’re going to love the Toddy! I actually prefer making coffee at home over going to Starbucks now because I think it tastes better. Plus, its saved me a lot of money! I just use a little bit of coffee because it’s so concentrated and then fill the rest with ice, water, a splash of vanilla soy milk, and a little bit of sweetener. It’s sooo delicious!
- WomanCode by Alisa Vitti: I purchased this after reading my friend Shannon’s review on her website, The Middle Edit. She also wrote a follow-up post here. I had a really tough time balancing my hormones after having Scottie and this book was so incredibly eye-opening and helpful for me. I learned how much the chemicals in the products we use daily in our homes and the foods we eat can affect our hormones. It’s one of the reasons I made wellness a huge priority for my family in 2018.
- ACURE Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub: I switched the majority of my beauty and skincare products to natural ones this past year partially thanks to what I learned from WomanCode. My friend Adrianne uses all natural skincare products, has absolutely flawless skin, and uses this. When I saw the amazing reviews and price, I immediately ordered it and am now obsessed. I only use it every two to three days and then use my favorite natural cleanser on the days in between.
- VITA LIBERATA Fabulous Self Tan Mousse, Dark: The hardest thing for me to find a replacement for when making the switch to natural skincare and beauty products was self-tanner. I was determined to find something because I love a good tan and I gave up tanning in the sun years ago. When I came across this tanner and saw that it was rated a zero (score!!!) on the Think Dirty app and was available on Amazon Prime, I immediately ordered it. I’ll be totally honest, it doesn’t make me as tan as some of the other self-tanners I’ve tried but it gives a beautiful natural glow, smells good (not at all like typical self-tanners!), and dries instantly. Most self-tanners I’ve tried say that I can get dressed right away but I usually wait about 30 minutes until I feel dry so it doesn’t streak. This one just takes a minute or two to fully dry which is so much more convenient when I have things to do. I can’t wait to try this gradual tan lotion next!
- AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag: This tripod has been so helpful with blogging for me! I used to wait until Colton got home to help me take photos for my blog but the lighting was never as good later in the day. I ordered it a few weeks after Colton ordered me this camera for Christmas last year and use it regularly to take photos now. It’s super easy to assemble and great to take with you on the go because it folds down to 25″ and comes with a carrying bag. Oh, and I can’t say enough good things about my new camera. I use it for everything (it’s compact, so I take it everywhere) and rarely use my DSLR or iPhone for photos or videos now. The video and the majority of photos from this blog post were taken with the camera.
- Buckle Toy “Bizzy” – Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush Travel Activity: We bought this for Scottie before our trip to South Dakota back in August and it was such a lifesaver! It kept her busy for the majority of the plane ride and she still loves it. We actually hide it and just take it out for flights and long car rides because we don’t want her to figure it out too fast and get bored!
- BAGAIL 6 Set Packing Cubes Travel Luggage Packing Organizers: I know I’m probably the last person to start using packing cubes but what a game changer! I mean just look at the reviews on Amazon! I was a little skeptical about how putting everything into cubes could save space but it really does! Plus, it helps keep everything super organized.
- Loving People Loose Fit Jumpsuit: Comfiest. Jumpsuit. Ever. I wear this thing all the time! It’s perfect for lounging around the house but can also be paired with sneakers and a tank (as shown above) or a long sleeved shirt in cooler months for going out and about. It’s my ideal “momiform” and I’ve even gotten some of my other mama friends obsessed now too.
What were your top Amazon purchases in 2018? If you wrote a blog post on them, please share the link in the comments! I hope you all have a great day. Thanks so much for reading!
Omg, those jumpsuits are the best!!
Darn you! Ordering the peonies, the fiddle leaf fig, and that jumpuit STAT.
I bought a lot because of you, thank you