Because you know I’m all about that beige, ’bout that beige. No, but seriously…I can’t get enough! I’m currently in the process of Marie Kondo-ing my closet (along with the rest of the world) and the one color that I can’t seem to get rid of is any form of tan/beige/brown/camel. Basically, I’m all about the neutral colors. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good pop of color every once in a while but everything pairs so easily with neutrals, making them a major staple in my closet. I’m especially into the warmer tones like camel right now!
I decided to round up some of my favorite neutral items I’ve seen online and in stores recently and can’t wait to add a few new pieces to my closet once the clean-out is complete! Keywords: A few. I’m already loving how less cluttered my closet is looking!
- H&M V-Neck Camisole Top – $17.99 (also available in black!)
- H&M Lace Top – $49.99 (comes in three colors!)
- Nike Blazer Low SE Sneaker – $59.99 (marked down from $95!)
- Naturalizer Talila Ankle Strap Platform Espadrille – $98.95
- Crown Vintage Daffodil Espadrille Wedge Sandal – $59.99 (comes in four colors!)
- Topshop Borg Heart Quarter Zip Pullover – $50.00
- H&M Hooded Sweatshirt – $17.99
- H&M Sweatshirt with Embroidery – $29.99
- Goodnight Macaroon ‘Bethany’ Brown Stripes Mohair Crewneck Sweater – $59.00 (use code: XOXOSWEATER for 50% off!)
- Socialite Leopard Print Midi Skirt – $49.00
- Missguided Ribbed Short Sleeve V-Neck Midi Dress – $25.00
- Endless Rose Tiered Dobby Midi Dress – $120.00
- H&M Ribbed Jumpsuit – $29.99
I’d love to hear which neutral piece is your favorite! Thanks for stopping by!