Walmart is having an amazing sale right now on baby items and so many items that we have and love are currently marked down. The Best of Baby Sale is like a mini Black Friday for all things baby! There are hundreds of deals online and I’ve rounded up all of my favorites for you.
When I was pregnant with Scottie and registering for baby products, I was completely overwhelmed with all of the activity gear for babies. We ended up with several products we rarely used, so I wanted to share the ones we have regularly used and loved through the baby stage.
- Fisher-Price Bouncer with Removable Toy Bar: A bouncer is a must for those first few months and so helpful when you need to get something done while your baby is awake. It’s lightweight and easy to transport from room to room. I like to bring it in the bathroom with me while I get ready in the morning and Sawyer is happy to be propped up so she can look around.
- Bright Starts Tummy Time Prop & Play Activity Mat: Sawyer is not the biggest fan of tummy time and this activity mat has been really helpful in making it more enjoyable for her. She loves looking at herself in the mirror and I’m sure she’ll love playing with the detachable toys as she gets older.
- Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick & Play Removable Piano Gym: Scottie loved the piano gym when she was a baby and I just got it out for Sawyer to start using. She already likes to look up at the toys and listen to the music.
- Fisher-Price Infant-To-Toddler Rocker with Removable Bar: This rocker is easy to transport from room to room and I love that it converts to a toddler rocking chair.
- Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat with 2 Linkable Toys: Scottie was a big fan of this seat and I can’t wait to start using it with Sawyer. She loved feeling like a big girl and sitting up in it before she could fully sit up on her own. Once she had good neck control, I started putting her in this instead of the bouncer when I needed to get something done.
- Fisher Price Jumperoo with Music, Lights & Sounds: Sawyer is still too young to use this but it was hands-down my favorite activity item for Scottie! She absolutely loved it and used it for several months. Once she started really moving, she always wanted to be on the go and the Jumperoo kept her busy and active while still being contained.
- Graco DuetSoothe Baby Swing and Rocker: Neither of my girls have been big fans of sitting in their swings while awake but Sawyer sleeps so soundly in this one! I’ll put her in it as she starts getting fussy and she loves to look up at the little bears until she falls asleep.
The Best of Baby Sale has such a wide range of products on sale, so I wanted to be sure to share a few more of my can’t live without items outside of activity gear. We tried out several swaddles with Scottie until we discovered the Halo Swaddle and never looked back! Both of our babies have slept so soundly and comfortably in them. Another must for sleep is a sound machine and this one is also a night light and time-to-rise which is great for when they’re toddlers. Scottie’s carseat which she’s been using now for 1.5 years is on sale. It’s held up great, is easy to take her in and out of, and has amazing reviews. Sawyer’s crib sheets (seen in this post) are on sale for just under $20 for a pack of two! My bottle drying rack which I talked about in this post is on sale. It makes drying all of the little bottle parts and pumping parts and accessories super easy!
Outfit Details: My sweater (only $11 & available in six colors!) // Sawyer’s dress
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post!